Friday, July 31, 2009

Back and better than ever

The blog took a few days off between the OC vacation and today.We spent part of Monday celebrating my sister's birthday and visiting Izzy. This week also included returning to work in Thurmont and rekindling old friendships with two favorite dining establishments - Bollinger's and Rocky's. (Is there any connection to my doctor telling me at Tuesday's appointment to adjust my eating habits?)

Today was yet another FCPS-created long weekend. Fridays off through most of the summer is great. I golfed 9 holes with my dad today before the rain arrived.

I must give props to Pam and tonight's dinner-crock pot pulled BBQ. I was teased by the aroma for hours this afternoon, and the meal did not disappoint!

Saturday and Sunday are wide open - there is a 50-50 chance that I will be very productive, or stir up some trouble.

Any predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment